- 1 cup baking soda
- ½ cup citric acid
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons water
- 40 drops Lemon essential oil or Thieves or Citrus Fresh essential oil blends
- 3 teaspoons V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex
- Ice cube tray or candy mold
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix evenly.
- In a separate bowl, combine water, essential oils or blends, and V-6.
- Pour liquids into the large bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Use mixture to fill ice cube tray or candy mold about three fourths full. If mixture expands and spills over mold, gently repack into the mold.
- Let sit overnight to dry in room temperature area. When dry, pop tablets out and store in a glass jar.
- When needed, put a tablet in the toilet bowl, hard-to-clean bottles, or sink full of dishes to help clean and deodorize. Let tablet sit in bowl, bottle, or sink for 20–30 minutes to fizz and dissolve. Once dissolved, flush or rinse out.